Kyzoh-Xi PTY LTD is an Australian Owned company located in Bayswater, Western Australia.
Gannon's Sportswear and Trophies
Manufacturers of Racing Colours | Suppliers of Trophies and Awards to Horse Racing
Gannon's is a well-established and specialized high-end boutique brand in the Horse Racing industry. The brand has supplied products catering to Clubs, Owners, Trainers, and Breeders for almost 40-years.
Online retailers of Western Australian-Made promotional-grade stubby holders
Myck Print is an online-based brand that supplies Western Australian-Made promotional grade Stubby Holders using dye-sublimation printing technology at competitive price points. The website offers a self-service/automated platform where users can order Stubby Holders and have them delivered throughout Australia.
The main target markets are Consumers (end-users) and SME Promotional Companies.
Our service charter
This Service Charter is an expression of our commitment to improving our service and communication with you.
Our Service Charter sets out the standards you can expect from us, explains how you can obtain information and how to let us know if you have concerns, and offers advice on how you can help us to serve you better.
The hallmark of our Service Charter is our promise to provide consistently professional and high-quality service. This means that at all times,
- you will be treated with courtesy and consideration and our staff will be helpful;
- we will exercise the utmost integrity in providing services and not disclose any information about you without your consent, except as permitted by law.
- We will treat you fairly and professionally
- your questions and needs will be attended to promptly
- we will demonstrate professional competence in providing advice on our service and products
- Put matters right as speedily as possible if we get something wrong
- and we will use your feedback to improve our products and services.
Our service commitment applies to everything we do, whether in the supply of products, in our stores, or other services, provided by our own people or through contractors.
We respectfully acknowledge our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander brothers and sisters (the Whadjuk Noongar People), as the traditional owners and custodians of the land on which we work. We pay our respects to Elders past, present, and emerging.
We recognize their contribution and continued connection to the lands, waters, and culture of Australia.